Christmas Stocking! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Come join the fun and create this little piece of Christmas joy at our Sunday sew-in workshop. And the best piece of Christmas joy? Most of the fabric is provided for you!
WHEN? Sunday, December 17 from 11am to 2pm
WHO? Linda Publicover
WHERE? Fiber Arts Room
YOU NEED TO BRING:
• Sewing machine, etc.
• A piece of cotton batting approximately 21 inches x 16 inches
• OPTIONAL: A diamond-shaped square for the center between 2 1/2inches
and 4 1/2 inches square.
• Some fabric from which you can fussy cut centers (if you don’t have your own)
• LOTS of fabric strips for you to create logs for your log cabin
TO FINISH THE STOCKING, YOU NEED:
• 3/4 yard for the inside of the stocking (IMPORTANT: This will also become the cuff.)
• 1/2 yard of non-directional fabric or 5/8 yard of directional for back of stocking
Please register by using this button:
No cost to members
$25 fee for non-members
Questions or difficulty enrolling contact either:
Linda Shaverlshaver1305@hotmail.com. Call or text 480-369-2693
Pam Murphy email@example.com. Call or text 360-481-2225